Main exhibitor application
Secure your share in our success concept to present your company, your subjects and projects and to make contacts - with a stand space at EXPO REAL.
We are pleased to see that you want to apply as a main exhibitor.
The application procedure for main exhibitors at EXPO REAL 2018 includes some important changes and innovations.
Go here for the application for main exhibitors.
You want to register co-exhibitors for your stand?
Please note our changes and innovations in the application process and the eligibility of co-exhibitors. A brief overview of the most important facts:
1. Standardized company profile
In the future every co-exhibitor must upload a standardized company profile with his application for the examination of his eligibility. Therefore, send the link to the template of the company profile to your planned co-exhibitors.
2. Application link - the co-exhibitor URL
To be able to apply your co-exhibitor needs an application link, the so-called “Co-exhibitor URL”. As a main exhibitor you get it on completion of your application - and in the confirmation of your application, which you receive by email.
You still have questions about the application process or something else? Please note the following important documents.
Important information and deadlines:
- The closing date is Friday, March 23, 2018. The halls will be planned on the basis of the applications received by then.
- The stand proposals will be sent out as of May 2018.
- Applications are not legally binding. No cancelation fees will be incurred in the event of a cancelation.
- The application becomes legally binding, when the stand proposal is accepted, signed and returned to Messe München GmbH, and cancelation fees will be incurred in the event of a cancelation. For the fees see Conditions for Participation A + B.