Main exhibitor application
Secure your share in our success concept to present your company, your subjects and projects and to make contacts - with a booth space at EXPO REAL.
We are pleased to see that you want to apply as a main exhibitor. Registration as main exhibitor is possible till 03/22/2019.
Please note the following steps before you apply:
Go here for the application for main exhibitors.
You want to register co-exhibitors for your booth?
Please note our changes and innovations in the application process and the eligibility of co-exhibitors. Co-exhibitors can be registered until 19.06.2019. A brief overview of the most important facts:
Check the assignment of your company to the eligible Exhibition Sectors of EXPO REAL 2019.
Application link - the co-exhibitor URL
For your company to be able to apply as a co-exhibitor you need an application link, the so-called “co-exhibitor URL”, which you receive from your main exhibitor exclusively, who gets the link after completing his own application.
You still have questions about the application process, want to apply a startup as co-exhibitor or something else? You find all important information in the following documents:
All Deadlines at a glance
Here you can find all deadlines.
Important information and deadlines:
- The closing date is Friday, March 22, 2019. The halls will be planned on the basis of the applications received by then.
- The booth proposals will be sent out as of May 2019.
- Applications are not legally binding. No cancelation fees will be incurred in the event of a cancelation.
- After receipt of your placement proposal, you will have the possibility to confirm the placement proposal online within a period of one week or coordinate an alternative with us. Acceptance of the placement proposal shall be deemed to be a contract which the exhibitor cannot rescind after receipt by Messe München. In the event of a cancelation, cancelation fees will be incurred. For the fees see Participation Conditions B .
- If you do not accept the placement proposal, you can withdraw your application free of charge. See “A2 Admission” of the General Participation Conditions A.